top of page

Full Moon Party🕺🏻Blacks Beach⚡️

Public·35 O P T I M Y S T I K S⚡️

Makhzan Al Asrar Pdf Free

Makhzan al Asrar: The Treasury of Mysteries by Nizami Ganjavi

Makhzan al Asrar, or The Treasury of Mysteries, is the first of the five long narrative poems known as the Khamsa (Quintet) by the 12th-century Persian poet Nizami Ganjavi. It consists of 20 stories that illustrate various moral and mystical themes, such as the nature of God, the soul, love, justice, and free will. The stories are linked by a frame narrative that tells the story of a young prince who seeks wisdom from a sage named Nizami.

The poem was composed in 1175-1176 CE and dedicated to the ruler of Ganja, Fakhr al-Din Bahramshah. It is considered one of the masterpieces of Persian literature and a source of inspiration for many later poets and mystics. The poem reflects Nizami's own quest for knowledge and spiritual enlightenment, as well as his deep familiarity with various branches of learning, such as philosophy, theology, history, astronomy, medicine, and mathematics.

Download Zip: https://urluso.com/2w30vU

The poem has been translated into several languages, including Arabic, Turkish, Urdu, and English. However, finding a free PDF version of the poem online can be challenging, as most of the available sources are either incomplete or inaccessible. Here are some possible options for obtaining a free PDF version of Makhzan al Asrar:

• [The Internet Archive] has a scanned copy of a book titled Makhzan-ul-Asrar مخزن الاسرار و سلطان الاوراد by Marfat Library, which seems to be a commentary on the poem by a Sufi author named Faqir Noor Muhammad Sarwari Kalachwi. The book is in Urdu and has 408 pages. It can be downloaded in various formats, including PDF.

• [The Internet Archive] also has a scanned copy of a book titled Mahzenü'l-Esrar by Nizami Ganjawi, which is the Turkish translation of the poem. The book is in Ottoman Turkish and has 304 pages. It can also be downloaded in various formats, including PDF.

• [The Internet Archive] has another scanned copy of a book titled Makhzanol Asrar (Treasury Of Mysteries) by Nizami Ganjawi, which is the English translation of the poem by Gholam Hosein Darab. The book was published in London in 1945 and has 192 pages. It can also be downloaded in various formats, including PDF.

These are some of the possible sources for finding a free PDF version of Makhzan al Asrar online. However, it is important to note that these sources may not be reliable or accurate, and that they may not reflect the original text or the author's intentions. Therefore, it is advisable to consult more authoritative and scholarly editions of the poem if possible.

About

Black Beach San Diego Full Moon Party! Reclaim Humanity!

O P T I M Y S T I K S⚡️

bottom of page